So What Can Clipper Herbicide Really do for Me?
Clipper Herbicide in Action
- New chemistry/MOA in PPO inhibitor
- High efficacy against Cabomba, Hydrilla including rHydrilla, Duckweed, watermeal
- Short contact time = fast uptake
- There and gone within 2-3 days
- No drinking, fishing, or swimming restrictions
- Active Ingredient: flumioxazin
- Mode of Action: Initiates cell membrane disruption
- Low toxicity (minimal PPE)
- Good environmental profile
- 51% WDG (water dispersible granule)
- Algae types include filamentous algae (Pithophora and Cladophora)
- 200 ppb target rate
- Some planktonic control observed
- Tank mix and rotate
Clipper Herbicide Tackles More Opponent’s
Canal infested with Cabomba cleaned up by Clipper and ready for fun!
Watermeal covered pond 100% cleared in only 8 days after Clipper Herbicide application.